Barossa - The Pinnacle Ultimate Wine Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Experience the origin of where it all began with VIP access to Australia’s most hallowed wine turf at Henschke, savour a true showcase of Australia’s most iconic wines at Penfold’s, relish South Australia’s world class produce at one of Australia’s finest restaurants, and taste the nectar of the ages in Seppeltsfield’s 1878 Centenary Cellar.
This is it – The Pinnacle.
‘THE PINNACLE’ HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS:
- Exclusive VIP tour of the Henschke winery and Hill of Grace vineyard
- Privately hosted tasting of Henschke’s icon wines including: Hill of Grace, Hill of Roses, Cyril Henschke, and Mount Edelstone
- Experience a Taste of Grange in a privately hosted tasting at Penfold’s, including their most iconic and collectable wines
- Fabulous lunch showcasing great South Australian produce, enjoyed at one of Australia's 100 Best Restaurants
- Walk among the barrels of the 1878 Centennial Cellar at Seppeltsfield where you will Taste Your Birth Year tawny straight out of the barrel
- Luxury transfers in Mercedes Benz V250